What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We may also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. Any information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter or have purchased a product from us, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed by a limited number of persons, who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personal, identifiable information.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record-keeping purposes.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Online policy only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section, which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.